Free newsletters and Blogs
- GMO - Jeremy Grantham: Quarterly newsletter. http://www.gmo.com/ where you get a market commentary and expected returns based on the return to the mean. Grantham is the specialist on Bubbles. You'll also get a 7-year market return forecast (for US, emerging and lumber) every month.
- Mish Global Economic Trends Forecast - http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/ - with a least three post a day and very informative. Beside economic commentary, you'll also get some more political stances mainly about the handling of US Debt and American unions by politicians.
- Sprott Newsletter - http://www.sprott.com/ - Free Monthly Newsletters (Market at Glance) about precious metals and current market conditions.
- Marc Faber - Monthly Market Commentary - http://www.gloomboomdoom.com it costs 300 USD yer year tp get 12 monthly commentary per year. Some older samples are free. for example http://new.gloomboomdoom.com/subscribers/download/051009.pdf
- LEAP 2020 - This is an anticipation newsletter somewhat pro-Europe, but still very interesting - http://www.leap2020.eu - that cost 200 Euros per year and provide an overview of likely trends in the next few months and years. A shorter public (free) version is available every month.
- Trends Journal - Quarterly publications based future trends based on Current Event by Gerald Celente and its team at Trends Research - http://www.trendsresearch.com available for 99 USD per year (Online) and 185 USD per year (Online and Magazine). Discounts are available for the unemployed and financial distressed persons.